Saturday, February 21, 2015

First Podcast, Available Now


Welcome friends!

We are so proud to get our very first podcast out on the airwaves. This week are tackling the subjects of vaccines for children as well as bisexuality.

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR PODCAST!

We hope that you will comment in and bring robust conversation, and tune in weekly for more podcasts.




**Is there something that you want to hear us discuss on Honestly? We want to hear your feedback! Email us at by clicking here: Honestly, we want to hear what you have to say

2 comments:

  1. We have chosen not to vaccinate both of our children. I do not judge family who have vaccinated their children, but I so often have to put my fists up and defend our decision. I am not anti vaccine as we may still decide to do them in the future. They are healthy and happy!!!! Great POD CAST YOU GUYS!! Love them I just listened to all of them while sitting here at work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. I Like hearing from you about not vaccinating. It's a personal choice... We chose to vaccinate and certainly feel it's right for us. I try my best not to judge any parent for their decisions (this goes way beyond vaccines of course!!) but I also stand by my sentiment that for the most life threatening illnesses (like polio) it's totally worth doing. Others (like the vitamin K I discussed in the podcast), I am still extremely skeptical of.

      Also I should say that I know you personally and so I know you are an excellent parent. I really feel that most parents who don't vaccinate are like you (good parents doing their very best by their kids!!!)

      Delete